Tuesday 7 February 2012

Baby stuff

As d-day is coming to a close, I have been shifting my attention  to items that I will be using when the babies are here. I had my eye on this Marc Jacobs bag from Nordstrom.com ( but with a different design) for my diaper bag but but it costs the same as a new ipod so I was second guessing if its really worth it.


 A good friend said just think its a "push" gift to yourself. So I have been dilly dallying on purchasing this bag, hoping I will find something cheaper. Just when I decided to get it, the design I want is no longer in stock. Marc Jacobs is not for me.

But just this afternoon, Kate Spade NY had a surprise sale and I got a bargain of a deal. 75% off baby!! I have a designer baby bag which costs me less than $150. wowza. I would have wanted a colorful one but this zebra print baby bag is just so uptown chic. here it is

I'm so excited.. though I will not be able to strut the bag in 3-4 months time, at least I didn't end up having Disney-imprinted bag.

Speaking of baby stuff, Beyonce's Blue Ivy rumor mill has been churning out outrageous news about the baby's expensive taste. There was even a poll on the radio about their 6 nannies. But then again, they are rolling in dough, who are we to judge?

As I googled baby "best" stuff to buy for babies ( coz i do research like that :)) I stumbled on expensive baby items. These are stuff that I would get if I have Beyonce's moolah. A "mum" can dream.

1. ORIGAMI STROLLER
 Watch the vid. nuff said.


2. Mamaroo bouncer

   This is really a combination of a bouncer and a swing. So rad.


3. Vetro Crib

   It was said Beyonce purchased this for her baby..



but, rumor mill has it that she got this crib instead Blue Ivy's crib.

4. Gucci baby carrier and diaper bag.
    One word. GUCCI.

   

 5. Bugaboo Donkey Duo



1 comment: