Wednesday 17 August 2011

WEEK 12: Plum

It's all about plum baby :) Even if my baby is as big as a plum, I am starting to show. I kept on asking my hubby, do I look fat? At least this time, he would say... well you're pregnant. What can you do eh?


So I bought a weighing scale because I was concerned of my weight gain. Holy smokes. It says I'm 130 lbs. I was like, what the heck. I don't think I gained this much in my life. I talked to some people and it may have something to do with my sugar intake. You see, I eat rice everyday, if it ain't rice, it aint nice. hahaha. But its just not right. 30 lbs is not right.

So I took my weight again and I realized that my analog weighing scale was set to 20 lbs. Phew. I was so relieved there. I'm just 110 lbs. Just 10 lbs more.



No comments:

Post a Comment