Monday 5 September 2011

Week 13: PEACH

Yay, finally the last week of the first trimester and we did it!. They say, no more nausea... or may be less nausea and heartburn, my body will be able to adjust to the hormonal changes. Phew, I have completed the toughest part , well other than childbirth itself. I have yet to see my OB and I will be more relieved.

My baby is now the size of a peach! This time, he/she has vocal cords, teeth and teeny weeny fingerprints. Yehey!

My mother in law said, that I should divulge my pregnancy after the first prenatal visit.. But what can I do? Soon as we found out, we were so elated that everybody in my "social networking" world knew about it. And that includes my boss, apparently...

So I have been thinking of how to drop the bomb.. like hey boss, i know you just hired me but here it is.... im pregger. But God made it easier.  One afternoon, I was at my desk, he came to me and ask how i'm doing. I was like.. uhm.. I'm okay. But he looked like he was fishing for something so I blurted out I'm pregnant. And he said, I know.. from facebook!

I totally forgot that he is one of my friends... duh?? But then, it took a load off my mind. I don't have to worry if I strut my baby bump to work in the coming weeks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment