Saturday 21 January 2012

34 weeks and pregnant

I am on my 34 gestation weeks. Last time I visit my OB, she said if babies will still be breech, we will schedule a c-section! Since I am having a mono-di twins-- that is they are monozygotic, share the same placenta but with two amniotic sacs, I could go into labour anytime. Now, every kick and pain I feel, it will render me with fear that the girls might be here. I have been praying night and day to get me through 37 weeks. I want my girls to be fully "baked" before they will come out. And I am so determined to make it happen that I am drinking tons of water every fraking minute.

This drove me into a frenzy to prepare everything. Inasmuchas I want the girls' clothes in their pristine condition, I have to wash them before they are here. I haven't packed my hospital bag yet. Oh good Lord, please give me two more weeks ;)

Never thought I've accumulated these stuff. 































No comments:

Post a Comment