Friday 9 December 2011

Prenatal Yoga

I've read a ton of stuff about how important prenatal exercises are to labor and delivery YET I never tried it. I have all the excuses in the world. But having seen the childbirth videos scared the shitz outta me. Now, I want to do it plus I want to swim. Fact is, winter sucks the energy out of you. Going to work still dark and getting home still dark?! No wonder, people get SAD-- Seasonal Affective Disorder.

I PROMISE to commit to this yoga. Promise to keep my energy high after work to do this. More than anything else, I should prepare for labour and delivery not just my babies' nursery. ( although that takes a lot of work too). I still have a lot of things to do, nursery room's closet is yet to be made, shelves and some wall decors are yet to be put up. Gaaah. stressful. Don;t have Santa's elves to do the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment