Friday 8 July 2011

WEEK 7: BLUEBERRY

One thing I've noticed, pregnancy apps and websites compare your baby to all fruits/produce imaginable. For me this week 7 :

Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.
 


AS IF I didn't have any nocturnal peeing problem already,  my blueberry makes me pee a gazillion times more in a day!  There are 3 things working here: 1. my HCG ( pregnancy hormone) level increases blood flow 2. my kidneys are more efficient coz im peeing for two and 3. the growing uterus is pressed down on my bladder.

Oh well, consider this the joys errr juice of pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment