Friday 8 July 2011

Week 7: Pregnancy Workout Video

Weeks before I found out that I am on the way, I saw on TV the Insanity Video by Shaun T. Back in the Philippines where you can buy any dvds that you want, I had a copy of the Hip Hop Abs of Shaun T. It has hip hop movements and without bent-knee curl ups!

I've downloaded the Insanity workout video and tried it. The video assures you that: If you commit yourself to the workout regimen, you will have "insane" abs bod. On top of that, the video came with a nutrition guide and diet plan too-- cool eh? 

BUT. I got pregnant and it would be "insane" to use that workout video. It's scary to think of miscarriage and split abdominal muscles. So I surfed and found this Teletubbies-looking fitness guru Kathy Smith back in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment