Monday 25 July 2011

Week 9: GREEN OLIVE

Hear ye hear ye, my baby is now the size of a green olive. Gosh, I only like green olives on my martinis. Other than that, its vile.

My baby green olive has graduated from a mere embryo to a fetus. Like its now starting to look like a.. b a b y. Too bad I wouldn't be able to hear his/her heartbeat yet as I am not slated to see my OB till August.

On the other hand, my waistline expanded! Although I still don't look like pregnant, but I feel like I have this muffin-top figure already. or may be i'm exaggerating. Also, I feel tired easily, like i ran a bloody 20-mile marathon. My sibs and mom used to call me a sloth but pregnancy made me even more lazy. I just had enough energy being glued to the couch with the remote on my hand. If I'm not at work, I usually list down the things I need to do. But it's now a feat  if I scratch at least two items on the to-do list these days.

While I lay aimlessly on the couch, I couldn't help but cast my eyes on the carpet and how I want to vacuum the bedroom. But on top of low energy, my smell is soo uber keen like I thought i've metamorphosed into a bionic woman. I can smell every freaking bloody stink. Hence, the Lysol obsession.

so much for "joys" of pregnancy. oh well, just enjoy the ride I guess.
i need my rest. ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment